Fusion Hire & Sales (commonly known as FHS) is an Australian owned company that has lead the polyethylene pipe, fittings and equipment industry for over 24 years. First established in 1994, Darren Poynton, a qualified plumber, recognised a need and opportunity in the market to hire equipment.
This idea led to the creation of Fusion Hire Services, originally specialising solely in the hire of butt fusion welding equipment before later changing to Fusion Hire & Sales (FHS). The change in business name reflected just how much FHS had grown over the years, with an increasing capacity to now both hire and sell a broad range of high quality PE welding equipment.
The following years have since seen FHS expand into an iconic ‘One Stop Shop’ leader in plastic welding equipment. FHS now hire out and sell one of the largest ranges of PE welding equipment found Australia wide and internationally, including:
- Butt Welding Equipment and Accessories
- Electrofusion Welding Equipment and Accessories
- Extrusion Welding Equipment and Accessories
- Hot Air Welding Equipment and Accessories
- Socket Fusion Welding Equipment and Accessories
- Squeeze Tools
- Overlap and Wedge Welders
- Custom and Specialty Fabrications
- PE Pipe & Fittings Products
- Industrial Pipe & Fittings (Schedule 40, Schedule 80, UPVC, CPVC, ABS, PP, PVDF etc)
- Thermoplastic valves
- Flow control systems
- Plastic cable tray systems
- Power Accessories
- Sheet Equipment
- Equipment Service & Repair
- Superfusion Weld Rod
- Nationally Accredited Welder Training through Polysmart Pty Ltd
- PolyCalc iPhone and iPod Weld Parameter Calculator App
With over 24 years of experience hiring and selling PE welding equipment, and with a team that is dedicated to achieve quality over quantity, FHS are always seeking out the newest products, services, technologies and best practices to enhance the industry and make life easier for PE welders.
Often being the first company that many turn to when in need of advice or expertise, FHS have the tools, the experience and the knowledge to make all the difference to any project, large or small. With the most comprehensive range of plastic welding equipment available in Australia today, and the largest PE pipe fabrication workshop in South East Australia, FHS are the ones to turn to for your next project.
So no matter what you want to achieve with plastic welding and fabrication, make FHS your first stop!
Contact us today to find out how we can help you.