Fusion Hire & Sales Terms and Conditions
Click below to download our sales and hire terms and conditions, or our credit application form
FHS hire and sale terms and conditions.pdf
Customer Credit Application.pdf
Maintaining the security of your data is a priority at Fusion Hire and Sales, and we are committed to respecting your privacy rights. We pledge to handle your data fairly and legally at all times. Fusion Hire and Sales is also dedicated to being transparent about what data we collect about you and how we use it.
This policy, which applies whether you visit our stores, use your mobile device or go on line, provides you with information about:
- how we use your data;
- what personal data we collect;
- how we ensure your privacy is maintained; and
- your legal rights relating to your personal data.
What are cookies?
How are cookies managed?
The cookies stored on your computer or other device when you access our websites are designed by:
- Fusion Hire and Sales, or on behalf of Fusion Hire and Sales, and are necessary to enable you to a make purchases on our website;
- third parties who participate with us in marketing programmes; and
- third parties who broadcast web banner advertisements on behalf of Fusion Hire and Sales.
What are cookies used for?
The main purposes for which cookies are used are: -
- For technical purposes essential to effective operation of our websites, particularly in relation to on-line transactions and site navigation.
- For Fusion Hire and Sales to market to you, particularly email communications and targeted updates.
- To enable Fusion Hire and Sales to collect information about your browsing and shopping patterns, including to monitor the success of campaigns, competitions etc.
- To enable Fusion Hire and Sales meet its contractual obligations to make payments to third parties when a product is purchased by someone who has visited our website from a site operated by those parties.
How do I disable cookies?
If you want to disable cookies you need to change your website browser settings to reject cookies. How you can do this will depend on the browser you use. Further details on how to disable cookies for the most popular browsers are set out below: -
For Microsoft Internet Explorer:
1. Choose the menu “tools” then “Internet Options”
2. Click on the “privacy” tab
3. Select the setting the appropriate setting
For Google Chrome:
1. Choose Settings> Advanced
2. Under "Privacy and security," click “Content settings”.
3. Click “Cookies”
1. Choose Preferences > Privacy
2. Click on “Remove all Website Data”
For Mozilla firefox:
1. Choose the menu “tools” then “Options”
2. Click on the icon “privacy”
3. Find the menu “cookie” and select the relevant options
For Opera 6.0 and further:
1. Choose the menu Files”> “Preferences”
What happens if I disable cookies?
This depends on which cookies you disable, but in general the website may not operate properly if cookies are switched off. If you only disable third party cookies, you will not be prevented from making purchases on our sites. If you disable all cookies, you will be unable to complete a purchase on our sites.
How we use your data
Fusion Hire and Sales (and trusted partners acting on our behalf) uses your personal data:
- to provide goods and services to you;
- to make a tailored website available to you;
- to manage any registered account(s) that you hold with us;
- to verify your identity;
- for crime and fraud prevention, detection and related purposes;
- with your agreement, to contact you electronically about promotional offers and products and services which we think may interest you;
- for market research purposes - to better understand your needs;
- to enable Fusion Hire and Sales to manage customer service interactions with you; and
- where we have a legal right or duty to use or disclose your information (for example in relation to an investigation by a public authority or in a legal dispute).
Fusion Hire and Sales uses your personal data for electronic marketing purposes (with your consent) and may send you email update you on the latest Fusion Hire and Sales offers and product information.
Fusion Hire and Sales aims to update you about products & services which are of interest and relevance to you as an individual. If you agree to receive email communications, your name and email address will be used on the MailChimp database in correspondence with their data security setting. We don't rent or trade email lists with other organisations and businesses. For more information, please see MailChimp’s privacy notice.
You have the right to opt out of receiving promotional communications at any time, by:
1. making use of the simple “unsubscribe” link in emails; and/or
2. contacting Fusion Hire and Sales via the contact channels set out in this Policy.
We may collect data directly from you, as well as analysing your browsing and purchasing activity, both on-line and in store, and your responses to marketing communications. The results of this analysis, together with other demographic data, allows us to ensure that we contact you with information on products and offers that are relevant to you. To do so, we use software and other technology (automated processing).
If you visit our website, you may receive personalised banner advertisements whilst browsing other websites. Any banner advertisements you see will relate to products you have viewed whilst browsing our websites on your computer or other devices.
These advertisements are provided by using ‘cookies’ placed on your computer or other devices. You can remove or disable cookies at any time as outlined in our Policy.
Aside from our service providers, Fusion Hire and Sales will not disclose your personal data to any third party. We will never sell or rent our customer data to other organisations for marketing purposes.
You can unsubscribe to general mailings at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of our emails or by emailing Fusion Hire and Sales.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Participating Clients, Merchant Policies, and Third Party Websites
Related services and offerings with links from this website, including all other websites, have their own privacy statements that can be viewed by clicking on the corresponding links within each respective website. Fusion Hire and Sales is not responsible for the privacy practices or contents of third-party or client websites. We recommend and encourage that you always review the privacy policies of merchants and other third parties before you provide any personal information or complete any transaction with such parties.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit out terms and conditions establishing the use of disclaimers and limitations of liability governing the use of http://www.fhs.com.au/
If you wish to discuss your data protection further, please contact:
Fusion Hire and Sales
11 - 15 Martha Street
Seaford, Victoria 3198
Telephone: 1300 347 111; or 03 8770 5770; or