The Ritmo Inspector: Data Logging Technology
THE INSPECTOR - Data Logging that controls, records and generates a PDF report of the entire welding process. The Inspector is an “open system” that can be used with Ritmo machines or others. The large graphic display allows an easy reading of welding reports.
THE INSPECTOR is installed in a hard case made of PP, with protection degree IP 67. It is sold with a bag that contains the data logging and the battery charger with international adapters.
- High pressure parameters (ISO 21307)
- Preloaded major welding standard (ISO, DVS, and others)
- Memory of 1000 cycles
- USB port for welding report in PDF
- Integrated GPS
- Firmware upgradable via USB
- Battery operated (24 hr. of operational work)
- Battery charger with international adapters
- Built-in plastic case in PP with IP67 protection class
- Transport bag
- Power supply: 24 V DC
- Outside temperature range -10° C 40° C
- Dimensions 240 x 265 x 110 mm
- Weight 2.6 Kg
Delivery available in the following locations:
Australia wide: Victoria, Queensland, New South Wales, ACT, Tasmania, Western Australia, Northern Territory, South Australia; and worldwide.
Enquire here and contact our team for more information on price and availability.