The OMISA 2160 Drainage Electrofusion Control Box
The OMISA 2160 electrofusion machine is suitable for welding electrofusion fittings in HDPE from Ø 32 to Ø 160 mm, for non-pressure and drain/waste/vent (DWV) systems.
It automatically detects connection to the fitting to be welded and compensates current supplied according to ambient temperature. It is also capable of detecting many malfunctions that could occur before or during welding procedures.
The OMISA 2160 is made in compliance with the current safety standards and directives, and the structure is light weight which makes it extremely easy to carry around.
- Welding machine complete with cables
- Transport case
- Working range: 32mm-160mm
- Coupler brands supported: Akaterm-Euro; Gebrit; Valsir; Coes; Waviduo
- Maximum output current: 4.9A
- Maximum power: 900W
- Operating temp range: -5 to 40°C
- Dimensions: Machine 250 x 110 x 65mm
- Weight: Machine 1.7Kg with convenient carry bag
Delivery available Australia wide
ALSO AVAILABLE FOR HIRE!
Enquire here and contact our team for more information on price and availability.