The Munsch Mini Extrusion Welder
Munsch is the world’s leader in plastic extrusion welding equipment. In fact, Erich Munsch invented the hand held extrusion welder in 1973.
All guns are made to the exacting standards of ISO 9001.
- No additional air supply required
- Ease of operation
- Ideal for field welding applications
- Brushless hot air blower
- Cold start protection
- Easily accessible drive brushes
- Max welding rate: 0.6 kg/h, Ø 3mm; 0.9 kg/h, Ø 4mm*, LDPE & LLDPE*
- Base material: Ø 3mm: PP/PE/PVDF/PVC/PVC-C/Nylon/Polyurethane/ABS/PFA; Ø 4mm*: LDPE, LLDPE*
- Weld material: Round Rod Ø 3 mm & Ø 4 mm*
- Application range: Wall thickness 2 - 10 mm
- Weight / length: 3.2 kg / 450 mm
- Electronic speed control: Yes
- Cartridge heater: 875 W
- Hot air blower: 2300 W
- Brushless hot air blower: Yes
Download a User Manual
Delivery available in the following locations:
Australia wide: Victoria, Queensland, New South Wales, ACT, Tasmania, Western Australia, Northern Territory, South Australia; and worldwide.
ALSO AVAILABLE FOR HIRE!
Enquire here and contact our team for more information on price and availability.